Unlock the Magic in Your Story Now
Get the Free 20 questions to Ask Before Launching Your Idea workbook when you sign up for occasional updates.
Ten Things Your Competitors Don’t Do
YOUR COMPETITORS DON’T…
1. Obsess about how their products and services make customers feel.
2. Help people to ‘buy in’ and belong (not just to buy).
3. Make something that’s not for everyone.
4. Question how they could do it better.
5. Listen twice as much as they talk.
6. Do what they say they will do.
7. Play the long game.
8. Deliberately delight.
9. Practice empathy
It takes disciplined effort to create meaningful value—but it’s worth it.
Image by Yelp Inc.